Copyright © 2015-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR ‘NEIL BEER SEYMOUR $500 BP FUEL VOUCHER GIVEAWAY’
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Giveaway is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Neil Beer Seymour – ABN 34 146 739 540 (“Promoter”).
3. The Giveaway will be open from 9.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on 13/04/2017 and will continue until 11.59pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on 11/05/2017 (“Giveaway Period”).
4. Entry is open to all VIC residents, aged 18 year and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Giveaway (including suppliers of prizes), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must visit the Neil Beer Seymour Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NeilBeerSeymour) and ‘Like’ both the Neil Beer Seymour Facebook page and the Giveaway post.
Eligible Entrants may also earn additional entries by:
a) Tweeting a message about the Giveaway
b) Commenting on the Giveaway post
c) Tagging a friend in the Giveaway post
6. Prize: The winner will receive a $500 BP fuel voucher to the value of $500.
7. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded.
8. Winner Selection: The winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Giveaway Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 24 hours by the Promoter or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
9. The Prize winners will be notified by private message through Facebook by 15 May 2017 and within the Facebook Post.
10. In the event that the Prize has not been claimed by 9.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time “AEDT” by 25 May 2017, it will be distributed at the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
11. The Promoter’s decision (including any decisions as to prize distribution) is final and will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
12. The total Prize pool is valued at $500 (including GST).
13. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
14. The promoter’s decision will be final.
15. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information provided will only used for this Giveaway. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Giveaway should be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The Promoter releases Facebook from each Entrant in to the Giveaway.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves the Promoter.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
18. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value, subject to written directions by the relevant State and Territory gaming departments.
19. If a winner chooses not to take their Prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the Prize.
20. The Promoter excludes all warranties in relation to supply of the Prize, except those that cannot be excluded by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law, is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Giveaway Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Incomplete, illegible and incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
23. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-
|PARTS & ACCESSORIES|
|Terms & Conditions|